Pages

Saturday 27 July 2013

LPGA Event at Grey Silo



To those of you who read my blog on a regular basis, thank you.  I have had a lot of good conversations in the proshop lately on the topics discussed on here.  One of them was my lack of coverage for the LPGA event that was held at Grey Silo a couple of weekends ago.  I apologize for this.  So today I am going to talk about the outfits that were worn by these lovely ladies since we already know who won.  

 My mom was there and can not get over how short the skorts and shorts were.  When I played junior golf which wasn’t that long ago they use to have rulers at check in and would make the girls with too short of shorts change…what happened to this.??  Remember ladies classy not trashy!!!!
  
 
 
 
 

My favourite look from the week comes from an unexpected source.  The purple and white combo is stunning and matching shoes makes this a classic outfit.
 

Worst Look of the Week:
These colours are never going to look good together!!!

Let me know what you the readers think of these outfits the girls are wearing on tour these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment